Welcome! (I guess...)

For those of you who by some extremely unlikely set of circumstances happened to stumble upon this page, I apologize to you. For those of you who intentionally came to this page - yikes! As the title of the weblog indicates, these are my Ramblings About Whatever. There is a chance that I will ramble about just about anything (as I am in this introduction), but only a select few topics will actually make this site. Enjoy! (I guess...)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

People Whose Careers Are Over

Apparently, I've read today, Jennifer Lopez is defending Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes (or TomKat as we true fans love to call them...it) for the whole Scientology thing. It seems that J-Lo's father is a member of this super duper religion. Clearly J-Lo is unaware that there are like three things that will invariably lead to the collapse of one's career. These things are: voicing support for/converting to Scientology, marrying Kevin Federline, and (the very much improbable) divorcing Kevin Federline. I'm sure J-Lo's "people" (publicists, agents, etc.) would be horrified that she made such a public announcement if J-Lo were ever in the news these days...

No comments: