Welcome! (I guess...)

For those of you who by some extremely unlikely set of circumstances happened to stumble upon this page, I apologize to you. For those of you who intentionally came to this page - yikes! As the title of the weblog indicates, these are my Ramblings About Whatever. There is a chance that I will ramble about just about anything (as I am in this introduction), but only a select few topics will actually make this site. Enjoy! (I guess...)

Monday, March 26, 2007

Countdown to Game Time

Okay, we're less than four hours from the start of the big flag football game tonight, but it's no time to get nervous. I think that there will be plenty of fans out there, and I'm hoping for a bunch of pro scouts. That's why I missed the pep rally early this afternoon; I was working on my poses, working on answers to interview questions that the scouts may ask after the game. I don't know if I can quite make the first round of the draft, but I'm hoping with my 5.4 second 40 yard dash, 16" vertical leap, 1/4 rep at 225 lbs, and 23 yard passing range I can at least be picked up late second round or maybe early third. I really don't want to leave Houston either, so maybe the Texans can pick me and I can back up Matt Schaub before taking his job...

No comments: