Welcome! (I guess...)

For those of you who by some extremely unlikely set of circumstances happened to stumble upon this page, I apologize to you. For those of you who intentionally came to this page - yikes! As the title of the weblog indicates, these are my Ramblings About Whatever. There is a chance that I will ramble about just about anything (as I am in this introduction), but only a select few topics will actually make this site. Enjoy! (I guess...)

Monday, October 15, 2007

Cavemen is a Hit! And Another Show Idea...

I have to humbly admit that I have evidently been wrong. It seems that the reviews are in and the critics have nothing but fantastic things to say about the show Cavemen. ABC clearly has a winner on its hands, and based on the incredible prescience that they showed in knowing that a sitcom based on extraordinarily funny television commercials would be a big hit, I would like to suggest that they again look for inspiration from television commercials in choosing their next can't miss show. To that end, I'm going to suggest that they consider those fabulously funny Coors Light post game interview parodies!

My goodness, is there anything even remotely as funny as these commercials?!?! I mean, is there anything remotely as funny other than the Geico cavemen commercials? The answer is obviously no. And the thing about it is that creating this new show based on the Coors Light mock post game interviews will require even less hard work than show creators obviously put into Cavemen. And the reason for this is that the footage of the NFL coaches is already available. More than half of the hilarity needed to make the show is just waiting to be built around. Sort of like this... Wow, those guys are funny! ABC, I know you already have your best creative minds working on coming up with show ideas, but feel free to contact me if you need additional input.

No comments: