Welcome! (I guess...)

For those of you who by some extremely unlikely set of circumstances happened to stumble upon this page, I apologize to you. For those of you who intentionally came to this page - yikes! As the title of the weblog indicates, these are my Ramblings About Whatever. There is a chance that I will ramble about just about anything (as I am in this introduction), but only a select few topics will actually make this site. Enjoy! (I guess...)

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Weekend of Weddings: Part 1

Part 1 in Cabral's Continuous Blog on Weekend of Weddings (with actual blogging being done during the ceremonies)

Well, this weekend is already off to an awful start (as I imagined would be the case) as today is my sister's birthday, and being the very best brother a person could possibly have, I decided to call her and wish her a happy birthday. But of course, even though my sister has like eight cell phones, all of them went to voice mail. I suppose that I could have just left a message, but (1) that's something that Cabral just doesn't like to do and (2) it seems a bit impersonal. If worse comes to worse, I guess I'll just post something on her Facebook page reminding her that today is exactly twenty-one weeks until my birthday.

And oh yeah, what also adds to the crummy start of this weekend is that apparently Kara has requested that I bring my Masters jacket to one of these weddings (yes, I do have a Masters jacket, which, considering the fact that I don't play golf, or at least not until tomorrow, obviously means that I stole the jacket from Augusta National or Gary Player) and so I must make a detour home to pick it up before heading to the airport. I don't know why I'm doing this since Kara is clearly a crazy person.

Well, I'm off to Florida!

No comments: