Welcome! (I guess...)

For those of you who by some extremely unlikely set of circumstances happened to stumble upon this page, I apologize to you. For those of you who intentionally came to this page - yikes! As the title of the weblog indicates, these are my Ramblings About Whatever. There is a chance that I will ramble about just about anything (as I am in this introduction), but only a select few topics will actually make this site. Enjoy! (I guess...)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend of Weddings: Part 3

Part 3 in Cabral's Continuous Blog on Weekend of Weddings (with actual blogging being done during the ceremonies). See Part 2 here.

We just got over to the golf course and I must say that I am sensing an outstanding round out of me. I don't know why, just call it a hunch. Now sure, this will be the first time that I've swung a golf club (other than mini-golf) in like 19/20 years, but how hard can this be?

I only have one question; why did we stop in Wal-Mart and why do I need so many golf balls? Okay, those are really two separate questions. Why did we stop at Wal-Mart when we could have presumably stopped in any store to buy golf balls (and I hate Wal-Mart with a passion)? And why did I need to buy so many golf balls? Don't you only need like one golf ball to play?

No comments: